- Acid Reflux, Hiatal Hernia and the Hazards of Nexium, Prilosec, et al.
- Abby’s Table summer solstice dinner was very very good!
- Here’s What We’re Eating at Abby’s Table Next Thursday 6/21/12!
- Solstice dinner at Abby’s Table will feature muscle testing for food sensitivities!
- Anxiety and Depression: Free Class 2/15/12
Category Archives: Muscle Testing
Hiatal hernia is a structural alignment problem that is very very common in the population. How common? Three of my immediate family members have been diagnosed with it. I see usually several cases every week in my practice. Sometime patients … Continue reading
First: Creamy Artichoke and Roasted Garlic Dip with Toasted Crostini Points Second: Biotola Salad with Golden Beets, Sugar Snap Peas, Edible Flowers and Spearmint Dressing Main: Stuffed Chicken with Lacinto Kale and Garlic Scape Pesto (Vegan/Vegetarian Main Option – Stuffed … Continue reading
Better Forever is super excited to co-host a special summer solstice dinner on June 21, 2012 at Abby’s Table!This is a wheat-free, dairy-free, corn-free and soy-free dinner event at Abby’s Table on Thursday June 21st at 7PM (just three blocks … Continue reading