- Acid Reflux, Hiatal Hernia and the Hazards of Nexium, Prilosec, et al.
- Abby’s Table summer solstice dinner was very very good!
- Here’s What We’re Eating at Abby’s Table Next Thursday 6/21/12!
- Solstice dinner at Abby’s Table will feature muscle testing for food sensitivities!
- Anxiety and Depression: Free Class 2/15/12
Category Archives: Detoxification
Today is the 22nd day since I started the Standard Process 21 day cleanse, which means I’m not on a cleanse anymore! The group did great. Everyone seemed pleased with the changes and looked at it as an opportunity to … Continue reading
Yeah, it’s my birthday, my 46th to be exact. Deep into the forties! Time flies. It’s also the 13th day of my 21 day cleanse. As of 2 days ago I have been adding some protein to the diet in … Continue reading
I play bass in a three piece rock band, Miss Massive Snowflake. Last night, on Day 10 of the cleanse (another notoriously tough day according to the experts) I had a gig! So I ate a nice dinner of brussel … Continue reading
Here I am on day 6 of my 21 Day Purification Program! I can’t decide if it’s going by fast or slow. Right now I’m eating through a big pile of arugula and cilantro that I bought, so lots of … Continue reading
Today I’m feeling extra excited to start my 21 day detox cleanse on January 4th 2012. Maybe it’s because I had some dessert last night that I really could have skipped (shared with great friends, though, does that mitigate?), and … Continue reading