- Acid Reflux, Hiatal Hernia and the Hazards of Nexium, Prilosec, et al.
- Abby’s Table summer solstice dinner was very very good!
- Here’s What We’re Eating at Abby’s Table Next Thursday 6/21/12!
- Solstice dinner at Abby’s Table will feature muscle testing for food sensitivities!
- Anxiety and Depression: Free Class 2/15/12
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Hiatal hernia is a structural alignment problem that is very very common in the population. How common? Three of my immediate family members have been diagnosed with it. I see usually several cases every week in my practice. Sometime patients … Continue reading