18 of my patients and friends gathered last night at Abby’s Table, and we dined on fabulously delicious food – all wheat, dairy, soy and corn free cuisine. The theme was an Alice Waters/Chez Panisse style garlic feast. It was a first course of artichoke garlic spread on wheat free crostini, the second was a salad of chard, fresh peas, roasted beets, garlic greens, and a mint viniagrette. The main course was a chicken breast stuffed with a kale stuffing and served with a garlic scape pesto, the chicken was outstanding, very good quality. There was delicious side dishes of quinoa potato cakes and roasted heirloom tomatoes. The big finale was truly a show stopper: garlic olive oil “ice cream” made with coconut milk and served with a raw chocolate sauce. Swoon!
- Acid Reflux, Hiatal Hernia and the Hazards of Nexium, Prilosec, et al.
- Abby’s Table summer solstice dinner was very very good!
- Here’s What We’re Eating at Abby’s Table Next Thursday 6/21/12!
- Solstice dinner at Abby’s Table will feature muscle testing for food sensitivities!
- Anxiety and Depression: Free Class 2/15/12